If you're ready to join an innovative private jet management team, look no further!
Priester Aviation is currently searching for a (2) Two Full-Time Phenom 300 captains to join a P91/P135 operation in based in Chicago. This is a 3 pilot account. The schedule is 2 weeks on/1 week off. Ideal candidate will need to be a team player while seeking excellence in every aspect of his/her performance. Join an outstanding team who strives to safely, and professionally meet the travel needs of our client while adhering to Priester's unique culture to safety, services and integrity.
Minimum Qualifications To Be Considered:
* Minimum 250 hours in type
* 1500 PIC Hours
* Total time 3000 hours
* Type Rated
* Commercial with Instrument & Multi Engine Ratings
* Valid Frist Class FAA Medical Certificate
* Supports, Promotes and complies with the goals and objectives of Priester Aviation's safety Management System and Quality Management System.
* Performs all Duties & Functions of, and Maintains a High Proficiency in knowledge of the Priester Aviation, LLC General Operations Manual, Standard Operational Procedures, FARs and Operational Specifications.
* Must meet the physical requirements put forth by the CFR Title 14, Part 67 for Class 1 Medical Certification.
* Normal office activities.
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Competitive Salaries, Annual Reviews
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
∑ Company Paid Short / Long Term Disability Insurance
∑ Company Paid Life Insurance
∑ 401k/ Company Match
-Health Savings Account
∑ Family Medical Leave Program (FMLA)
∑ Paid Vacation, Sick Time
∑ Tuition Reimbursement
∑ Referral Bonus
∑ Per Diem
∑ Cell Phone Reimbursement
∑ Hotel/car rentals selected by crews
∑ Paid for working scheduled days off
∑ Company issued iPads
∑ Passport Renewals
Applicants are subject to pre-employment drug screening, pilot record checks, criminal history records checks, fingerprinting and driver's records checks.
Job Type: Full-time