|Phoenix Alternatives, Inc. (PAI) has been a vital part of our community since 1990. We were founded as a 501(c)(3) to serve people with developmental disabilities, maximizing integration into the community while pursuing meaningful, person-centered activities. PAI is a day program offering an array of services and opportunities for adults who want to design a life they love. You will find a culture that's respectful, team-oriented, and focused on meeting the unique needs of the people we serve.
Our mission is to engage individuals in meaningful participation in and connection with the community.
We invite you to join our team at PAI. We support a wonderful group of individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities, who have a wide variety of skills and interests.
We have openings at our Parkway, Commerce, Linden and Oakdale locations. We will match you to the best site based on your preference and background. We will give you significant paid training so you are confident in your job duties and see the results of your contributions.
We are creating meaningful experiences.
On-site recreation and leisure programs include:
- Music therapy, animal therapy, art, using technology, cooking, book club and more. We have visits from local dance and musical groups, petting zoos and other groups
Community activities include:
- Shopping, local parks, the White Bear Arts Center and local events
- Volunteering such as our work at a local food shelf
- Supporting employment activities on-site including packaging greeting cards for Trader Joes and accompanying participants to jobs in the community, such as US Bank
Enhance dignity and promote independence:
- Helping with personal care needs
- Lunchtime routines
- Medical routines
- Passing medications
We provide detailed training for you to build skills to respond to individuals who have seizures, use a feeding tube, use a communication device, and to offer significant emotional and behavioral support.
Hours: Monday through Fridays daytime hours, designated for 32 hours a week, 64 hours in 2 weeks. Starting and ending time vary based on location
** Full-Time sign on bonus $2000.00 *
$500 Paid at 90 Days $1500 at 6 Months
** Part-Time sign on bonus $1000.00 **
$250 Paid at 90 Days $750 at 6 Months
- Full benefits: almost three weeks of PTO your first year, 10 paid holidays, health (starting at $85.00/month), dental, life insurance & more!
- Birthday and anniversary time off
- Casual dress (no uniforms), fun work atmosphere
- Paid training
- No weekend or evenings shifts
- Career advancement opportunities
- Sign on Bonus for FT employees $2000
- Sign on Bonus for PT employees $1000 paid
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.