**Good, Clean, Sanitized Fun!**
Responsible for the supervision and coordination of all food production.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Enforce performance standards, policies and procedures in the venue are in accordance with Grand Casino’s mission and objectives.
- Responsible for complying with all food and beverage health, liquor and safety regulations; as well as all Tribal, Federal, State and Local applicable laws.
- Responsible for evaluating and training of the Associates ensuring staff’s compliance with all guest service standards.
- Ensure venue operations are run in a smooth, efficient manner to ensure guests satisfaction.
- Review and approve all recommendations and suggestions to hire, transfer, suspend, promote, discharge, evaluate, assign and discipline all Associates in a fair and equitable manner.
- Responsible for listening to, evaluating and assuring control of guest grievances and settles them without delay.
- Responsible for the job performance of all Associates and provides feedback on it to aid the Associates in developing and enhancing skills.
- Provide input to Management concerning operational deficiencies and areas in need of attention.
- Establish priorities for all Team members and provides assistance as needed.
- Knowledge of Grand Casino’s internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining all venue equipment and the appearance of the venues in accordance with Mille Lacs Corporate Ventures standards.
- Responsible for maintaining open communication throughout the venues, through staff meetings, weekly supervisory meeting, and daily pre-shift meetings.
- Responsible for the staffing, training, evaluating and coordination of all food production Associates.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Associate Fitness Room
- Associate Dining Room available 24/7
- Life Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid breaks
- On site computer lab