The Field Marketing Team Lead Contractor – Los Angeles will be primarily responsible for assiting the Regional manager with Field Marketing activities in the LA area and spreading the Suja love and awareness throughout LA. Direct reports include LA Brand Ambassadors. This positoin reports into the Regional Field Marketing Manager.
- Full Time – 40 hours/week
- On Call Nights and Weekends unless Formal Request for time off is submitted
- Communicate with Regional Field Marketing Manager Weekly to update on market status, hurdles, and needs.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize and manage time wisely between being in the field with current activation and planning ahead with administrative duties
- Ability to cultivate a positive work environment and to manage, coach, and mentor a strong team as well as being able to work well with the Suja corporate team.
- Network to build relationships and increase brand visibility
- Have a go-getter mentality and be able to problem solve efficiently, knowing when to communicate and escalate questions and concerns to managers
- Logistics for events, drops, activations, and following up with partners etc.
- Manage storage unit inventories, and submit product and promotional marketing material requests as needed
- Attend weekly field marketing and field sales team conference calls.
- Required to attend and work with the team at weekly events.
- Ensure that brand ambassadors submit photos and check in forms on time
- Ensure the team is set up with success by overseeing daily mission plans
- Ensuring the team is aware of current sales and stores SKU’s are available in
- Receiving shipments/placing orders understanding projections for operations.
- Work with RFMM to hire new team members when needed.
- Ability to lift 30-50 pounds
- Maintain and manage the company vehicle
- Attend corp meetings when asked
Driving Volume/Spreading the Suja Love
- Ensuring planned events align with marketing efforts & the Suja brand
- Sampling: offices visits, opportunistic sampling and events. Right place. Right time. Right message. (this includes nights and weekends) not only sampling but networking for the brand.
- Meeting with, dropping samples to and educating local influencers, media and potential partners.
- Work with RFMM, Strategize and Execute out team hot zone focus, where to go, planning all visits for “live” sampling, initiatives and potential partnerships.
- 2+ year of management strongly preferred
- 5+ years of brand ambassador & marketing experience
Suja offers a fun working environment that promotes teamwork, creativity, and supports individual growth. Please submit an application for consideration.
Suja Life, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer