Supervise Slot Service Associates on assigned shift and area, ensuring optimal Guest Satisfaction and teamwork by Associates. Promote two-way communications and work constantly to ensure that Associates and Management are kept informed of pertinent information. Develop Slot Service Associates to perform to high expectation levels. Build professional relationships with Guests and ensure an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect with all Associates.
MEETING PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Responsibilities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability needed to effectively execute this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Monitor all slot equipment ensuring that it is functioning properly, and communicate concerns.
- Monitors all aspects of the Slot Operations and ensures the best possible experience for the Guests.
- Educate, coach, and document performance effectiveness of Slot Service Associates and follow through appropriately. Ensure that Associates are performing to acceptable standards, consistently working to raise individual levels of effectiveness.
- Promote an environment of teamwork with all casino Associates and ensure mutual trust and respect.
- Ensure two-way communications with Slot Service Associates and Manager, ensuring that each is well informed of critical and important events.
- Support, educate and ensure compliance on all department and company initiatives and policies and procedures.
- Understand and ensure compliance with all gaming regulations (Federal, State, and Band Statutes) and with Grand Casino’s internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Stay abreast of all promotions and events to actively inform and educate Guests and Associates.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent, regular attendance record and for presenting self in a professional manner both on and off property.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training Associates; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; coaching and counseling Associates; addressing and resolving concerns.
- Present a professional image and display friendly, enthusiastic and positive qualities.
- Must adhere to policies or performance of duties to ensure ongoing Title 31/BSA compliance.
- Responsible for following all relevant DGR’s.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Values based leader and active role model in living and teaching the MLCV Way
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintains an attitude and philosophy consistent with the company mission, vision and values.
- Displays a high level of maturity, discretion, tact, judgment and the ability to deal with confidential matters.