TruBridge, a leading software company in the healthcare field, is seeking applicants for our Healthcare Service Specialist team. If you are looking for an exciting career in an everchanging industry, then TruBridge is the place for you.
Now offering a hiring bonus – ask a recruiting specialist for details!
Job Description: This position is responsible for assisting patients with questions regarding medical statements and processing payments through incoming and outgoing calls while maintaining a professional level of customer service. This is not a hard collections agency and no sales quotas to meet.
Multiple Shifts Available between 7AM-10PM CST. We can determine together what hours best meets your needs.
Full time Differential for evening shift. No Overnight or Weekends.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Makes outbound courtesy calls to patients to ensure they are receiving their statements, answer any questions about their account(s) and reach a payment resolution against their account(s)
- Receive incoming calls from patients to answer their questions and reaches payment resolution against their account(s)
- Responsible for consistently meeting production and quality assurance standards
- Process credit card payments accurately against the patient's account(s)
- Maintain quality customer service by following company policies and procedures as well as policies and procedures specific to each customer
- Protect customer information by keeping all information confidential
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Document and update patient accounts with
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate effectively and consistently within team
Why Should You Join Our Team?
- 3 weeks paid Training
- Earn time off starting on Day 1
- 9 Company Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Company Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability, Accident insurance, ID Theft Insurance,
- 4 weeks paid Maternity Leave after 3 years of employment
- Flexible Spending or Healthcare Savings Accounts
- 401K Retirement Plan with competitive employer match
- Casual Dress Code
- Advancement Opportunities to grow within the company
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service Experience (Preferred)
- Basic Computer and Math skills (Required)
- Reliable High-Speed Internet Access (Remote Employees)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Paid Differential for Spanish Speaking Bilingual Agents