BorgWarner is a global product leader in powertrain solutions. We focus on developing leading powertrain Technologies that improve fuel economy, emissions and performance of propulsion systems: Combustion, Hybrid, and Electric
BorgWarner is currently looking for a “dynamic, results driven” individual to join us as a Pressure Sensor Mehcanical Engineer at our Kokomo Technical Center located in Kokomo, Indiana.
- Design packaging for pressure sensor electronics.
- Actively interface with Mechanical and Electrical/Systems Engineering, Supplier Quality and Manufacturing Engineering.
- Maintain appropriate project documentation
- Provide timely inputs for schedule, customer support, and requested information.
- Perform product analysis for electronics systems including product problem solving, failure analysis, statistical analysis, and
- manufacturability verification.
- Understand and follow structured problem solving methodology
- Learning on the Fly
- Action Oriented
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Decision Quality
This position will adhere to Global Star Safety Program, including safety rules, practices and training as outlined in the BorgWarner Safety Policy Manual, which includes the use of equipment, protective devices, or clothing that the employer requires. This individual will work in manners that stress the importance of preventing accidents and illnesses. He/she must take every precaution reasonable in the given circumstance for the protection of themselves and co-workers. In addition, he/she is responsible for reporting all injuries and/or possible dangerous situations, incidents, or occurrences to the immediate supervisor.
Equal Employer Opportunity Statement
BorgWarner is an equal employment opportunity employer such that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.