BorgWarner is a global product leader in powertrain solutions. We focus on developing leading powertrain Technologies that improve fuel economy, emissions and performance of propulsion systems: Combustion, Hybrid, and Electric
BorgWarner is currently looking for a 'dynamic, results driven' individual to join us as a Software Engineer at our Kokomo Technical Center located in Kokomo, Indiana.
- Work towards configuring and implementing multiple stacks of AUTOSAR BSW and RTE
- Debug and resolve any and all issues with the software integration concerned with AUTOSAR BSW and RTE
- Work with systems & software team to analyze system requirements to meet customer requirement compliance.
- Develop design documents and test plans to meet the process guidelines.
- Develop embedded C code for microcontrollers
Education & Experience:
- At least 2 years of industrial work experience with Vector AUTOSAR basic software and RTE configuration and implementation.
- Excellent work experience with AUTOSAR software testing.
- Familiarity with debugging tools like Lauterbach.
- Industrial work experience with device driver implementation.
- Working understanding of crypto stack and diagnostics stack.
- Strong understanding of embedded C programming, timers, interrupts and OS.
- Experience with CAN, CANFD, SPI and XCP communication protocols.
- Familiarity of software integration, make file updates, ODX container and MCAL is plus
- Work experience with Bootloader development and integration
- Learning on the Fly
- Action Oriented
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Decision Quality
This position will adhere to Global Star Safety Program, including safety rules, practices and training as outlined in the BorgWarner Safety Policy Manual, which includes the use of equipment, protective devices, or clothing that the employer requires. This individual will work in manners that stress the importance of preventing accidents and illnesses. He/she must take every precaution reasonable in the given circumstance for the protection of themselves and co-workers. In addition, he/she is responsible for reporting all injuries and/or possible dangerous situations, incidents, or occurrences to the immediate supervisor.
Equal Employer Opportunity Statement
BorgWarner is an equal employment opportunity employer such that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.