Are you looking for an opportunity to "make a difference"??
Are you committed to providing excellent customer service in every interaction??
Then look no further........
Community First Health Centers currently has a Medical Assistant opportunity available at our New Haven medical facility. The ideal candidate for this role will be enthusiastic, motivated and a team player.
Under the supervision of the Medical Clinic Practice Manager, you'll support the medical clinic operations by rooming patients, taking vitals and administering injections. This position will be located out of our New Haven, MI medical facility located at 58144 Gratiot Avenue.
Daily responsibilities of our Medical Assistant may include:
• Greet and room patient(s)
• Manage supplies of patient rooms
• Chart tracking of all records using an electronic medical records (EMR) system & MCIR
• Conduct daily patient education and distribution of educational materials
• Administering injections & immunizations
• Autoclave/sterilize and maintain all instruments
• Practice infection control standards at all times
• Perform basic lab/x-ray procedures as necessary
• Conduct patient referrals and pre-authorizations as directed
• Assist physician with all processes and procedures
• Attend and participate in required continuing education, meeting(s) and in-service(s) as required
• Other duties as assigned
This is a full time; 40 hour per week opportunity.
Hours will be gained Monday thru Friday; 830am to 5pm and include a weekly late night (until 7pm) and rotating Saturday (830am to 12pm).
We are also currently offering a sign on bonus for this role of $1000!!!!
Why work for Community First Health Centers?
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including;
• Bi-Weekly Competitive Pay
• Excellent Health Insurance through Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Michigan with low premiums and no exposure to a deductible, co-insurance or copays
• Dental Coverage provided through Delta Dental of Michigan
• Vision Coverage provided through VSP Vision
• 100% Company Paid; Short Term Disability Coverage, Long Term Disability Coverage, Life Insurance & AD&D Insurance
• Buy Up Option for Life & AD&D Insurance with guaranteed issue amount that negates underwriting
• 403(b) Thrift Savings Plan; 2% (up to 7%) annual salary employer contribution whether you participate or not!
• Generous Holiday, Vacation and Personal time
• Professional growth opportunities/cross training
• Employee Recognition and Assistance Programs
Community First Health Centers: Improving the quality of life for our community!!