Assistant Clinical Coordinator (Supported Living)
Founded in 2013, Lifeworks provides vocational and educational opportunities for adults throughout Northeast Ohio with a diagnosis of autism. Lifeworks is a sister agency of Bellefaire JCB, one of the nation's leading providers and innovators of wellness, advocacy, and behavioral healthcare for children, youth, and their families. Building upon the successful Monarch Model developed at Bellefaire JCB's Monarch Center for Autism, Lifeworks enables adults on the autism spectrum opportunities to express, explore, and achieve diagnostic-appropriate independence through social and communicative educational development as well as vocational readiness programming.
Lifeworks is currently looking for an Assistant Clinical Coordinator. This is a management position within the Supported Living program that works under the direct supervision of the Clinical Coordinator. As the Assistant Clinical Coordinator, you will be part of an interdisciplinary team of professionals who are expected to provide the highest caliber of care and support for consumers in their day programming. You will be jointly responsible for ensuring program adherence to the Monarch Model and accompanying principles as well as manage assessment procedures and goal development for a case load of consumers within the program.
The Assistant Clinical Coordinator produces monthly ISP and BSP reports, updates data collections procedures, goal sheets, ISP and BSP trainings/forms and creates supplemental teaching materials and visuals. You will assist with the responsibility for ongoing training, supervision, retention and engagement of staff on the floor and in supervision. The Assistant Clinical Coordinator is jointly responsible for ensuring the fulfillment of the program's mission, which is to help adults with autism live more independent lives and participate in the world of work. She or he is jointly responsible for program compliance with accreditation and state regulations.
- Master's Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Education or related field.
- BCBA or COBA preferred. Will consider candidates in pursuit of BCBA coursework under the supervision of a BCBA or COBA.
- Sensitivity in relating to persons of varying backgrounds and demonstrate ability to work with diverse groups of people possessing various strengths, aptitudes and abilities.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and effective interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in using Agency computer systems and software as required to perform essential job functions.
- Practical and creative problem solving skills.
- Experience working with individuals with autism.
Why Work for Us?
At Lifeworks we pride ourselves in possessing a dynamic, collaborative culture throughout all of our programs. We value our employees and their commitment to our mission and offer competitive benefits including:
- A competitive salary
- Dental, vision and medical insurance
- Domestic partner benefits
- Free area health club memberships
- Defined benefit pension plan
- 403(b) plan
- Life insurance
- Paid long-term disability
- Generous paid time off
Other benefits of working at Lifeworks include:
- A friendly, professional and appreciated staff
- Working with a team committed to the well-being of others
- Career growth
- Field work experience and supervision hours for BCBA and BCaBA candidates.
- Year round free CEU trainings
Check out our recruitment video to learn more about a career with Lifeworks!
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.