Winc is a California based direct-to-consumer winery that is revolutionizing the way people discover, buy and share wine. By working directly with growers and winemakers we are able to give our members access to exceptional, small-lot wines from around the world, starting at just $13/bottle. We take the guesswork out of the equation by making personal recommendations each month based on your Winc Palate Profile. Members can also make their own selections from our ever-expanding lineup of wines. With Winc there are no fees, no commitments and no middlemen. Just great wines at a great price conveniently delivered and personalized to your tastes.
Winc is looking for a full-time Performance Marketing Manager to run our paid campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Google Search, and other programmatic platforms. This person will conceptualize, design, and implement Winc's customer acquisition strategy on these channels, and also own all metrics and KPI's related to these channels to ensure that channel performance aligns with the rest of Winc's marketing strategy.
- Formulate and own our Paid Social, Paid Search, Direct Mail, YouTube Ads, and OTT strategies to ensure that Winc achieves its overarching acquisition goals.
- Set up, run, and continuously monitor all campaigns for maximum performance on KPI's, such as conversion rate, cost of acquisition, etc.
- Continuously A/B test all campaigns to maximize ROI and efficiency in order to reduce payback time of newly acquired customers.
- Collaborate with the Creative & Brand teams to develop a roadmap that continually tests new assets and ideas.
- Collaborate with the Analytics team to ensure that the ROI of all campaigns meet and exceed ROI goal and customer LTV requirements.