The Product Operations Coordinator will report directly to the Wine Program Project Manager. This position will operate as the ‘glue' across multiple teams to coordinate the transportation of all inventory, flow of production information, and overall alignment with the operational business needs in mind.
The goals of this role will naturally change and evolve as business needs require. However, the goals of executing thoughtfully and challenging the status quo will always remain. Organization, communication, and accuracy of timelines will be critical in this position. The ability to adopt and pivot when inevitable obstacles present themselves is not only beneficial, but required. Success in this position puts the company in a better place for continued exponential scalable growth.
· Track and organize landed costs of individual projects, ensuring varying costs are accurately accounted for in assembly builds
· Process dry goods purchase orders with vendors - manages timelines and coordinates logistics for delivery for a dynamic multi facility production operation.
· Ensure inventory sent and received is precisely accounted for both from a physical count perspective at any given end point and represented accurately throughout Winc's systems.
· Managing and retaining the data necessary for federal and state wine production filings
· Coordinates bulk wine shipments, domestically and internationally. Refining process and communication with bottling plants, freight forwarders, and customs houses.
· Assist Wine Program Project Manager with keeping product management software up to date
· Evolve process that you oversee, bringing efficiency and a reduction in errors to the way all dry goods and ordered and managed.