*REMOTE POSITION primarily covering CA, CO, TX, IL (Chicago)
The Clinical Sales Specialist is an entry level role responsible for supporting Sciton Products and maintaining customer relationships with a variety of clinicians and other key stakeholders.
• Acquire the knowledge to become an expert of Sciton Technology and Products.
• Conduct sales demonstrations (side-by-side) and evaluations for Scition Technologies with prospective and current Sciton customers in order to meet Sciton sales quota.
• Create and deliver strong product presentations to prospective and current
• Coordinates the equipment needs of the implementations/demos with Sciton Corporate headquarters.
• Coordinates with the health care facility and OEM partners in order to provide a successful transition to Sciton Products through live product demonstrations.
• Coordinates with the Management Team (RSM & Senior Sciton Sales Leaders), to secure resources to support projects.
• Maintains an on-going relationship with Sciton customers post sale to meet or exceed their expectations and to further continued upsells for Sciton products and technologies.
• Present a positive/professional image reflective of the Sciton Corporation.
• Collaboratively manage and support the respective territory with the Sciton Account Manager & RSM for clinical and pre/post sale needs, as well as assist others in their territory as needed.
• Ability to prioritize and plan independently, as well as with sales and CS team members to meet the goals of the company and attain customer satisfaction/loyalty.
• Identify specific needs of the customer before, during and after implementation; Identify problems and assist in providing solutions.
• Document Customer Interaction using the Sciton Customer Relations Management Tool, updating on a weekly basis at a minimum.
• Participate and support tradeshows as required.
• Performs special projects as requested, such as training for their local Sciton KOLs.
• Additional Duties may be presented within the scope of this job description, such as serving as a supporting Sciton’s Clinical Education Department as part of their regular clinical team on an as needed basis.