Responsible for overseeing and administering the development, implementation and utilization of the Learning Management System housing the Jurisprudence Assessments and potentially other tools for service provision to State Boards. Works collaboratively with IT support, external vendors, and assessment department staff to develop and maintain the LMS platform and included components. Provides service to State Boards regarding the jurisprudence assessments by working collaboratively with the Boards, State Services staff, and Legal Support staff to ensure all regulatory compliance requirements are met and to ensure data is accurately presented in the LMS platform. Oversees the ongoing daily operations of the LMS and provides reports to the Director of Business Development, Director of State Services and the Vice President of the CCE, Business Services and Partnerships Division.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manages LMS functions which include monitoring course content and evaluating processes to ensure they are completed within given timeframe,
2. Analyze, identify, and communicate LMS system and business requirements to State Boards
3. Investigate and resolve any data or system inconsistencies or discrepancies
4. Provide ongoing technical support to users
5. Work with IT and vendor to ensure proper setup and learning with the LMS system
6. Perform high level administrative functions
7. Oversees, coordinates, monitors, and evaluates daily progress towards project completion
8. Ensures State Boards are informed of the status of their projects which include updates, changes, implementation and assisting with content management
9. Identifies and solves problems that may delay project compl??tion
10. Seeks opportunities to increase internal and external customer satisfaction
11. Provides regular reports to appropriate Directors, Vice Presidents and Executives.
12. Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree required, business degree preferred;• 2 year of customer service experience required;• 2 year of database management and/or computer experience required;• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required;• Ability to pay close attention to detail for accuracy and thoroughness in completing work;• Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence• Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form• Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
• Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds• Regularly required to use hands and talk or hear• Frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms• Occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop or kneel, and crouch or crawl• Occasionally required to climb stairs
This position is currently accepting applications.