Headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Truck Hero® provides consumers a full range of branded automotive accessories for trucks, Jeeps and cars, with market leading functionality, engineering, quality, and design.
The breadth of Truck Hero’s product offering is vast, including hard and soft truck bed covers, truck caps, bed liners, floor liners, fender flares, steps, suspension kits, Ventvisors®, Jeep parts and off-road accessories.
Truck Hero’s industry leading family of brands includes Advantage, Alloy USA, AMP Research®, A.R.E.®, Auto Ventshade®, BAK®, BACKRACK™, BedRug®, BELMOR®, Bushwacker®, Extang®, Husky Liners®, LUND®, N-FAB®, Omix™, Rampage Products®, Retrax®, RoadWorks®, Roll-N-Lock®, Rugged Liner®, Rugged Ridge®, Stampede™, Superlift®, Tonno Pro™, TruXedo®, UnderCover® and an online retailer, RealTruck®.
All the companies in the Truck Hero family are recognized as premier brands and are leaders in innovation. For more information, please visit our website at truck-hero.com.
The Infrastructure Architect will plan, implement, maintain, configure and manage the infrastructure at THI Corporation, which includes data center and disaster recovery operations, servers, switches, routers, firewalls, and phone systems (both on premise and in the cloud). This position will design technical solutions that meet business requirements and will develop detailed project plans used to implement these solutions. This role will ensure 24x7 uptime of Truck Hero Systems across several sites. The Infrastructure Architect will assist with database management for systems and will manage the hybrid Office 365 instance for 1800+ users, utilizing Exchange Online, OneDrive, and SharePoint.
- Plan, design, and implement infrastructure changes and projects.
- Provide system administration on Windows Servers in stand-alone and VM environments.
- Provide technical solutions by performing network analytics, problem-solving, and addressing service tickets.
- Maintain server management, LAN/WAN networking including TCP/IP, firewalls, and ports utilized by applications/servers, proxy servers.
- Maintain the main data centers in Ann Arbor, MI and Springfield, MO.
- Provide network documentation and generate network layouts.
- Work with local teams to improve networks and performance and follow company requirements and company policy.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, or Engineering is required.
- 4+ years of related experience is required.
- Experience in Windows operating systems, server applications, VM Ware, TCP/IP networking, SAN, Exchange, Backup Strategy, and Cisco equipment
- Occasional travel may be required; up to 20%
Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge
- Ability to effectively speak, write, and comprehend English.
- Strong ability to multi-task and handle competing deadlines.
- Strong ability to quickly gather facts and draw conclusions.
- Ability to write and implement department policies and procedures.
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot application and network issues.
- Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs workflows and procedures.
- Customer Service – Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals. Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Design – Generates creative solutions; Translates concepts and information into images; Uses feedback to modify designs; Applies design principles; Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to other views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
PAY and BENEFITS
- Truck Hero offers competitive pay and the opportunity for annual increases, based on job performance
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision health insurance
- A matched 401k savings program to plan and save for your retirement
- Paid vacation and time off to ensure time with your family and a work/life balance
- Educational assistance to continue college or pursue other skills and further your career
- Discounts on great Truck Hero products for you, your family, and friends!
- Please take a moment to provide us your resume and/or complete our online application. You will quickly receive an acknowledgment that you applied, and we will follow up with you again shortly on next steps.
- Check us out at truck-hero.com!