Join a Winning Team!
CUSO Financial Services, LP. (CFS) is seeking a Licensed Financial Advisor to provide investment services for members of My Community Credit Union in the Odessa / Midland, Texas area.
When you join CFS and My Community Credit Union, you enjoy numerous benefits:
- Compensation: Generous base salary with uncapped income potential.
- Warm leads: Partner with branch staff and enjoy warm leads, referrals, and already-established credibility
- Large opportunity: Easily tap into the credit union’s member base to find new clients.
- No proprietary products: Freedom to recommend the right solutions to serve your clients’ financial needs
- Built for you: we help you grow your business by combining accessible, responsive leadership with advisor-centric tools and technology
CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC) is a broker-dealer and RIA with a stable, 24-year track record of serving the investment needs of credit unions and their members. We deliver a clear path to the future of wealth management with the open-minded agility, senior-level access and expert technology to get there. We are lead by visionary financial services leaders who see farther. We’re ranked as one of the top broker-dealers in the industry and we work with some of the top financial institutions in the country. We invite you to join our winning team!
My Community Credit Union was chartered in 1952 as Midland Atlantic Federal Credit Union. In the beginning, it served the employees and families of Atlantic Richfield Company (ARCO) from its downtown location. Its charter was expanded in 2000, opening its membership to anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in Midland County. My Community Credit Union now has over 36,000 members and over $400M in assets. To learn more, visit https://www.mccu.coop/
- Licenses and Registrations: FINRA Series 6
- FINRA Series 7, 63/65 (or 66) and Insurance licenses (preferred)
- Clean U-4 and Background
- Two or more years of sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a bank or credit union
For immediate consideration, apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=3261602
**Representatives are employed and registered through CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC). To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, LP. visit www.cusonet.com.
Relevant Word Search: Registered Representative, Advisor, Adviser, Certified Financial Planner, CFP, Financial Consultant, Investment Manager, Investment services, Mutual Funds, Investments, Chartered Financial Consultant, CHFC, Sales, Banking, Broker, Financial Services, Financial Professional, Financial Advisor, Insurance Sales, Bankers, Finance, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, 401k, Life and Casualty, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Series 7