- Meet all general qualifications for employment.
- Meet company and state standards for driving record check.
- Meet company and state standards for criminal history check.
- Meet state physical examination requirements.
- Pass drug and alcohol screening as established by company.
- Casual knowledge of cleaning methods, techniques and equipment.
- Frequent lifting of up to 50 pounds is required.
- Perform such cleaning duties as vacuuming of carpeting and seats using appropriate cleaning equipment.
- Dust and wash windows, mirrors, interior glass, window casing and tracks, blinds, ledges and/or overhead compartments.
- Clean and shampoo seats and upholstery.
- Empty trash from vehicles.
- Resupply vehicles with supplies such as tissues and hand sanitizer.
- Requests supplies as needed.
- Report damage, malfunctions and other irregularities of the vehicle to Mechanic and/or Supervisor.
- Turn in lost and found articles, putting them in the lost and found cabinet and recording on the sheet each item found.
- Follow company policy and OSHA safety regulations.
- Properly clean and maintain equipment and work area at the end of each shift.
- Keeps all storage and work areas clean at all times.
- Changing shifts on a temporary basis to perform detailed cleaning of specific vehicles.
- Cleaning of areas other than vehicles including buildings and grounds as requested.
- May involve safely starting and driving of vehicles on the lot.
- Demonstrate thorough cleaning techniques to meet health and safety expectations set by Dean Transportation.
- Safely and properly use cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Ability to perform extensive bending, stretching and twisting and lifting up to 50 pounds to complete the job duties.
- Demonstrate an excellent attendance record.
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a team setting.