We are currently looking for an experienced Data Scientist with deep technical and statistical knowledge and a proven track record to drive business value using advanced data analysis and machine learning techniques. This position will collaborate with executives and other business departments to execute a variety of analytical projects to improve processes and create efficiencies.
- Analyze complex data sets to reduce costs and improve customer experience.
- Create systems for gathering, extracting, preparing data from multiple sources.
- Evaluate call center services and consumer experiences with measurable data points.
- Understand operational key performance indicators, report trends and patterns.
- Effectively communicate analysis with proper measurements and testing.
- Formulate enhancements through system optimizations and continual data analysis.
- Champion process improvements assessing pre-and post-process change.
- Collaborate across Operations, Compliance, IT, Finance, or other departments.
- Follow all company policy and procedures.
- Display leadership through punctuality, professionalism while performing required duties.
- Reinforce a workplace culture of positivity, inclusion, cooperation, and respect.
- Embrace and promote our company mission and core values.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelors in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or another quantitative field.
- 1+ years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience solving complex business problems using Statistical and Machine Learning techniques.
- Strong SQL and data-wrangling skills – experience building datasets from scratch.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (Python, R) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience working in a startup environment a plus.
- Must meet requirements of company background check policy requirements.
MEASURE OF SUCCESS
- Ability to understand business and applications, capture, organize and present data for making better decisions and creating competitive advantages.
- Ability to enhance call center services and consumer applications with streamlined data components to improve services through effective measurement and analysis.
- Ability to scope, manage and execute assigned projects with effective data visualization.
- Hitting goals while promoting a positive attitude true to our mission and core values.
OUR COMPANY MISSION
Soaren Management merges time-tested business practices with bleeding-edge proprietary technologies to deliver reliable, efficient and secure financial products and services. Our greatest strengths, technology and customer care, flow from the ingenuity, curiosity and integrity of our partners and employees.
Soaren Management works toward a future where all consumers have broad and immediate access to a range of reliable, efficient, and secure financial products and services, expedited by constantly evolving technologies.
COMMITMENT TO OUR TALENT
Soaren Management believes our success flows directly from our employees. Our employees are at the heart of our success. As such, it's in our best interest to provide all the support they need to succeed and thrive. For that reason, Soaren Management is expanding its search for fresh talent and developing our current talent. Our commitment to our team ensures value and service to our ever-growing customer base through hiring and growing our people-centric, diverse, and forward-thinking talent. We live in our values of Innovation, Superior Customer Care, Compliance, Community, Balance, and working by the Golden Rule.
- Start-up company atmosphere with an established corporate structure
- A fun, casual work environment that encourages innovative thinkers
- A small executive team with promotion opportunities
- Competitive annual salary
- Company sponsored medical/dental/vision/life insurance/AD&D
- 401k with company matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Excellent work-life balance
- Flexible schedule available