RCN Capital is seeking a Loan Officer who will be responsible for identifying new, viable leads for asset-based real estate loans in around the country, while being based in our South Windsor, CT headquarters. The Loan Officer will work directly with the broker or borrower to establish their needs, identify a program that fits those needs, and qualify them. RCN Capital works strictly with commercial mortgages backed by residential or commercial properties and provides a full range of asset-backed, short-term loans from $50K to $2M. In an effort to better service our Spanish-speaking customers, the ideal candidate will be fully bilingual in Spanish.
1. Identify new customers for real estate, asset-based loans fitting company's criteria
2. Follow up on leads generated through RCN Capital's marketing program and respond to client inquiries in both English and Spanish
3. Responsibility for loan origination and oversight of processing and underwriting
4. Responsibility for all follow up servicing after closing
5. Collection and analysis of financial and credit data to assess customer need and identify the appropriate program
6. Thorough knowledge and clear communication of all RCN products and services
This position is currently accepting applications.