- HS Diploma
- Office experience
- Medical software experience
- Dental software experience
- Additional professional experience.
Clerical/Office Skills: PC w/Word or WordPerfect, email, typing, filing, ability to perform research to resolve problems.
Communication: Written & verbal skills required, answers telephone, able to fax/scan reports.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT:
- Gloves (occasionally needed if ill patient needs assistance in the waiting room)
- Hepatitis B vaccine (optional)
May be exposed to infections and contagious diseases.
May be exposed to biohazards, radioactive substances.
May be exposed to housekeeping/cleaning agents/chemical.
Interactions with pediatric and adolescent population (infant to 18 years)
Occasional interaction with mentally challenged children and adults.
Occasional pressure due to multiple calls and interruptions.
Physical stress due to lifting and bending.