At Delphi Technologies, we are dreamers who do. Our ideas inspire change. Our actions produce change. We collaborate, innovate, and execute with excellence, working hard to deliver a better drive today. And a better future, tomorrow.
Join our team. Impact the mobility transformation.
At Delphi Technologies we’re about the art of the possible. We make it possible to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. And now we are taking bold steps to do even more. We recently completed a spin-off into a Top 50 - Tier 1 automotive supplier with $4.5B in annual revenue, over 20K employees, with operations in 17 countries and doing business with customers in over 150 countries.
As a standalone company, Delphi Technologies is positioned for continued growth, the ability to develop more focused and distinct business models, and now has flexibility to pursue our unique strategic plans to capitalize on industry trends.
Delphi Technologies provides integration of full end-to-end gasoline and diesel engine management systems including fuel handling, fuel injection, combustion, electronic controls, test and validation capabilities, electric and hybrid electric vehicle power electronics, aftermarket and original equipment services. Delphi Technologies designs solutions to optimize powertrain power and performance, while helping customers meet new emissions and fuel economy regulations.
Join the Delphi Technologies team as we embark on this exciting transition and become an independent company with a passionate focus on innovative technologies and a commitment to make green possible.
- Respond quickly in the event of an emergency, notify appropriate personnel and follow safety protocol
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance procedures.
- Performs preventative maintenance per defined interval/schedule in a timely manner and documents maintenance concerns/resolutions in an electronic CMMS database; providing action plans and status reports as needed.
- Maintain the inventory records for equipment and supplies.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Ensures that all work performed meets required codes (OSHA, City and Federal) and is in accordance with plant policies and procedures.
- Our spare parts strategy is based on guaranteed access to the right spare parts at the right time, not all spare parts always.
- Items are recorded and linked to objects in the maintenance system (FIIX) by the maintenance technician. The withdrawal of spares are each recorded with a direct link to the job in the maintenance system.
- Oversee the Flow of Maintenance Parts.
- Utilizes appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including, but not limited to, safety glasses, face shields, hearing protection, safety shoes, gloves and aprons.
- Responsible for proper care/cleaning of tools, parts, materials and work area.
- Responsible for providing coverage in the absence of other Maintenance Engineers.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Stock value and quantity
- Number of emergency orders
- Value of scrapped material
- Overall cost (warehousing costs + shortage costs)
- Downtime (due to lack of spare parts)
- Turnover rate
- Proficient with MS Office software (excel, word, access and powerpoint).
- Good typing, word processing and communication skills.
- Eager and willing to learn and ability to adapt to new challenges.
- Effective problem solving ability and hands on.
- Ability to work well with others with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of plant manufacturing engineering and or operations.
- Experience with hydro, mechanical and electrical systems and repair.
- Strong knowledge with lean development in a manufacturing environment.
- Front-end and back-end development including web development.