Must be able to sit, stand, turn, bend, and lift packages up to 50 lbs.
Ability to follow safety procedures and follow OSHA guidelines.
Demonstrate reliability and a strong work ethic.
Desire to work in a fast-paced, organized and positive environment.
Ability to follow written instructions.
Commitment to personal and professional growth.
In light of the current pandemic situation, to protect all team members we also require the ability to:
Pass daily pandemic health screening protocols which include responding to CDC recommended personal health and activity related questions.
Follow pandemic safety protocols which may include:
- Wearing of an approved face covering at all times
- Washing hands/use of hand sanitizer upon entry to facility and as needed throughout the day
- Cleaning/disinfecting of personal work area
- Maintaining social/physical distancing requirements (six feet from others) whenever possible
- In some circumstances submitting to company paid virus testing through approved medical provider
Comprehensive Benefits Package for you and your family with coverage beginning the 1st of the month following the start of employment. This includes medical, dental, vision, basic life and AD&D, Short Term/Long Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident, Hospital Indemnity, and Legal Coverage
Eligibility to participate in our company matching 401k plan after 30 days of employment.
PTO allowance with no waiting period.
Healthcare Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account.
Employee Assistance Program.
Tuition Reimbursement Program.
Employee discounts automotive aftermarket accessories.
Opportunities: To participate in some of our many different professional development programs offered, to give back to our community, support our Veterans, have fun at work, to be a part of something great, and much more!