• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Ability to work remotely if necessary.
• Communication – Must be able to listen to others, process information, and communicate effectively.
• Adaptability – Ability to adjust to circumstances and think creatively.
• Task Management – Involves working efficiently and competently.
• Customer Focus – Genuinely cares whether the customers are satisfied and truly wants to create the best possible experience for them.
• Quality Focus – Having a high level of commitment to not only doing your job but doing it well.
• Problem Solving – Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Teamwork and Collaboration – Ability to work cooperatively with other individuals and make valued contributions to the outputs of others in order to assist own team or project to achieve the required outputs.
Education and Experience:
• Master’s degree in counseling required
• NCC required
• Two years’ related experience and/or training required
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds at times.
• Regularly required to use hands and reach with hands and arms.
• May require overnight travel.
• May need to be able to work from home for extended periods of time.