We are looking to add a Senior Frontend Engineer to our talented team of Engineers. We are targeting a Senior Engineer who seeks challenges, loves solving problems, and cherishes all things new and interesting under the tech sun. If you enjoy working in a startup environment having the ability to wear multiple hats and solving complicated tasks with fresh new ideas, we are the right place for you!
As a Senior Frontend Engineer with Soaren Management, you would work collaboratively with other members of the development team, executives, data science, marketing, and operations to understand user and business requirements. You would work individually and with your team to design, build, test and deliver technology to meet those requirements. You will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. We are targeting people with the ability to write clean and functional code and can teach and mentor other engineers. You should have excellent communication skills and the desire to be part of a great team.
- Solid understanding of OOP, design patterns, and data structures
- Mentor and train junior Engineers on the team with support and code reviews
- Have the ability communicate clearly and attend team meetings
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Build and maintain reusable code and libraries
- Optimize applications for speed and scalability
- Ability to work in a 24/7 uptime codebase environment
- Ability to work with your product team to proactively identify problems and make technical suggestion on requirements
Areas of technical expertise should include:
- JIRA or similar project management software
Bonus Points for:
- LAMP Stack
- Twilio flex
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience
OUR COMPANY MISSION
Soaren Management merges time-tested business practices with bleeding-edge proprietary technologies to deliver reliable, efficient and secure financial products and services. Our greatest strengths, technology and customer care, flow from the ingenuity, curiosity and integrity of our partners and employees.
Soaren Management works toward a future where all consumers have broad and immediate access to a range of reliable, efficient, and secure financial products and services, expedited by constantly evolving technologies.
COMMITMENT TO OUR TALENT
Soaren Management believes our success flows directly from our employees. Our employees are at the heart of our success. As such, it's in our best interest to provide all the support they need to succeed and thrive. For that reason, Soaren Management is expanding its search for fresh talent and developing our current talent. Our commitment to our team ensures value and service to our ever-growing customer base through hiring and growing our people-centric, diverse, and forward-thinking talent. We live in our values of Innovation, Superior Customer Care, Compliance, Community, Balance, and working by the Golden Rule.
- Start-up company atmosphere with an established corporate structure
- A fun, casual work environment that encourages innovative thinkers
- A small executive team with promotion opportunities
- Competitive annual salary
- Company sponsored medical/dental/vision/life insurance/AD&D
- 401k with company matching
- Unlimited Vacation
- Paid Parental leave
- Excellent work-life balance
- Flexible schedule available