Social Work p.r.n. has an immediate opening for a MSW to work in home care and hospice in Mid-Missouri. This position is temporary, but has the potential to become permanent.
Job Responsibilities will include the following:
- Visit clients in their home in person
- Visit clients in nursing homes (currently via Skype or phone)
- Perform comprehensive initial psychosocial and bereavement evaluations and assist in the development and implementation of goals-directed family care plan
- Conducts ongoing reassessments of patient and family needs and counseling as required
- Provide short term crisis intervention and individual/family counseling
- Other duties as assigned
While a MSW is the minimum requirement, those with a LMSW/LCSW are highly encouraged to apply. The position will cover Boone and Randolph counties, as well as potentially in Monroe, Audrain, and Howard. This position is expected to be only 1-2 hours per week, with the potential to increase to 10 hours per week.