At Delphi Technologies, we are dreamers who do. Our ideas inspire change. Our actions produce change. We collaborate, innovate, and execute with excellence, working hard to deliver a better drive today. And a better future, tomorrow.
Join our team. Impact the mobility transformation.
At Delphi Technologies we’re about the art of the possible. We make it possible to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. And now we are taking bold steps to do even more. We recently completed a spin-off into a Top 50 - Tier 1 automotive supplier with $4.5B in annual revenue, over 20K employees, with operations in 17 countries and doing business with customers in over 150 countries.
As a standalone company, Delphi Technologies is positioned for continued growth, the ability to develop more focused and distinct business models, and now has flexibility to pursue our unique strategic plans to capitalize on industry trends.
Delphi Technologies provides integration of full end-to-end gasoline and diesel engine management systems including fuel handling, fuel injection, combustion, electronic controls, test and validation capabilities, electric and hybrid electric vehicle power electronics, aftermarket and original equipment services. Delphi Technologies designs solutions to optimize powertrain power and performance, while helping customers meet new emissions and fuel economy regulations.
Join the Delphi Technologies team as we embark on this exciting transition and become an independent company with a passionate focus on innovative technologies and a commitment to make green possible.
- Work with Engineering Teams to develop reman programs for commercial vehicle electronics & electro-mechanical devices.
- Reverse engineer & document complex circuits & electro-mechanical devices
- Develop & validate repair strategies
- Develop SOW for processing components and assemblies. Teardown, Assembly, Functional Test.
- Develop functional test strategies for remanufactured products
- Work with 3rd party suppliers to develop assembly & test equipment
- Good Data analysis & reporting skills.ME is involved in new program launches to understand reclaim potential for future reman programs.
- RFQ and Capex management for new assembly and test projects
- Writing Statement of Work for new production processes
- Data acquisition background preferred
- C# and Labview req’s
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electro Mechanical or Science Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in design and/or manufacturing of Electronics or Electro-mechanical devices
- 1+ years of experience with hands-on electronics experience
- 1+ years of experience with the use of laboratory equipment such as Oscilloscopes, Multimeters and Function Generators, Soldering Equipment
- 1+ years of experience with Data Acquisition Systems
- 1+ years of experience with LabVIEW, C++, or VB
- Remanufacturing Experience
- Experience with engine subsystems and devices (Smart Remote Actuators, EGR Valves, ECU’s, Control Modules, Solenoid control using PWM
- CAN communication tools example CANalyzer
- Mechanical hands on experience
- Automotive Manufacturing Engineering background