Are you ready to work for a company with a great culture and passion for what they do? Then look no further and apply for the Service Technician Manager opportunity with RMS Roller Grinder today!
WHY IS THIS POSITION OPEN?
Our current Service Technician Manager will be retiring during the summer months of this year! It will be under their mentorship and guidance that their replacement will be trained. We are now looking for the right person to take the reins and perform the following duties:
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL DO!
- Lead the day to day operations of the Service Department
- Develop members of the service department including hiring, training, coaching, mentoring, and termination
- Coordinate and implement employee cross-training plan to include field training, electrical training, troubleshooting, lean training and management training
- Analyze work orders to coordinate machine installations, repairs, and/or maintenance for Service Technicians
- Complete timely documentation for all service and installation actions as directed by management
- Ensure the Fleet vehicles and Service Technicians are in compliance with all DOT (Department of Transportation) regulations
- Maintain excellent customer relations by taking calls, examining complaints, identifying solutions and doing a follow up on work done
- Frequently travel to customer sites to assist Service Technicians with machine installations, repair and/or maintenance
- Attend and participate in management meetings and trainings as required
- Sustain a safe, fair, and family oriented culture
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN US?
- 2016 Workplace Excellence Award Winner
- 2017 & 2018 When Work, Works Award winner
- Flexible work environment and a comprehensive benefits package
- Grow with us! We will help develop your skills and give you the opportunity to achieve your career and personal goals!
FOR YOUR BOTTOM LINE
• Fair, competitive pay depending on experience
• 401K with RMS Match
• Employee Discounts – Anytime Fitness, Verizon Wireless, & we are members of the Employee Discount Services!
FOR A BALANCED LIFE
- Extremely Generous Paid Time Off – We don’t mess around. Full time employees get 120 hours of paid time off each year (prorated your first year). That’s 3 whole weeks…enjoy!
- Paid Holidays
FOR KEEPING YOU WELL
- Vision/Dental, Health
- Life Insurance – Free to full time employees
- AD & D – Free to full time employees
- Short & Long-Term Disability – Free to full time employees
- Supplemental Life, Cancer, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
FOR HELPING YOU OUT
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)– Life happens, not sure how to trouble shoot? No worries, we provide Individualized counseling assistance to employees and their families on a variety of topics. No matter what life events take place, we have you covered!
- Education Assistance, with opportunities to grow professionally! Maybe you want to take a college class or attend a seminar, let us know how we can help you grow!
- Company-wide Lunches (while you stay clocked in!)
- Tobacco Cessation- If you are ready to quit, we will help you do this through a reimbursement at the Avera Tobacco Cessation Program
- Dave Ramsey Financial Class – We all want to retire someday. Learn how to financially plan through this great course for FREE
BECAUSE OUR TEAM IS OUR BIGGEST ASSET
- Safety boot reimbursement- Our expectation is that you go home every night the same way you came into to work that day!
- One set of winter clothing annually
- Prescription safety glasses reimbursement- Because your safety is a priority.
- Volunteer Opportunities – Help make a positive impact in your community by enjoying Paid Time Off to volunteer!
- Employee Referral Bonuses!
- RMS company store allowance (build your RMS garb!)
- Company Contests & Team Building Events
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.