About the Position:
• Uncapped productivity bonus potential
• Commencement bonus
• Relocation assistance
As a Licensed Clinical Social Worker at Vanguard Eldercare, you will have the opportunity to ease the suffering of an aging population afflicted with dementia, Alzheimer's, and other neurocognitive disorders in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
Enjoy a Monday-Friday work schedule – no evenings, weekends, or on-call responsibilities.
Experience the autonomy of private practice, but with an assigned caseload, the collaboration of corporate clinical leadership, and the administrative support of our in-house scheduling, coding, and billing departments.
Function as part of a multidisciplinary team which works to actively promote patient safety, functionality, and dignity. Your contributions will include:
• Travel daily to assigned facilities from your home
• Provide initial evaluations, continuing therapy services, and cognitive testing
• Document the need and extent of services for each patient
• Collaborate with our nurse practitioners and clinical psychologists with whom you share patients
• Create and maintain positive professional relationships with client facilities, patients, and their families
In return for your excellent clinical care, some of the benefits Vanguard offers you:
• Competitive salary
• Excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, vision
• Paid time off, plus 7 paid holidays
• Company provided medical malpractice insurance
• State licensing reimbursement
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://VanguardGuideStarEldercare.appone.com