GuideStar’s mission is to enhance the quality of life for our shared patients by easing their suffering while actively promoting their safety, functionality, and dignity. As an affiliate of Vanguard Eldercare, together we provide an unparalleled continuum of patient care in the states of Indiana, Michigan, Kentucky and Ohio. And we are growing! Led by CEO/Founder, Dr. Steven Posar, our innovative care does not end with patient diagnosis and treatment. We work with long-term care facilities on complex medical management issues and regulatory compliance that help facilities establish and maintain high standards of care and compliance. As a comprehensive medical group, we provide consistent, daily support to our facilities, their staff, their residents, and their residents’ families, as we are also available via on-call services with our talented clinicians 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
About the Position:
• Limitless income potential due to uncapped productivity bonus
• Commencement bonus
• Relocation assistance
As a Licensed Clinical Social Worker at Vanguard Eldercare, you will have the opportunity to ease the suffering of an aging population afflicted with dementia, Alzheimer's, and other neurocognitive disorders in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
Enjoy a Monday-Friday work schedule – no evenings, weekends, or on-call responsibilities.
Experience the autonomy of private practice, but with an assigned caseload, the collaboration of corporate clinical leadership, and the administrative support of our in-house scheduling, coding, and billing departments.
Function as part of a multidisciplinary team which works to actively promote patient safety, functionality, and dignity. Your contributions will include:
• Travel daily to assigned facilities from your home
• Provide initial evaluations, continuing therapy services, and cognitive testing
• Document the need and extent of services for each patient
• Collaborate with our nurse practitioners and clinical psychologists with whom you share patients
• Create and maintain positive professional relationships with client facilities, patients, and their families
In return for your excellent clinical care, some of the benefits Vanguard offers you:
• Competitive salary
• Excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, vision
• Paid time off, plus 7 paid holidays
• Company provided medical malpractice insurance
• State licensing reimbursement
This position is currently accepting applications.