At Mans, we believe that a great employee experience is a prerequisite to a great customer experience! That being said, come see why our employees love coming to work, and supporting the needs of our customers for an impressive four (4) generations.We offer world-class benefits consisting of Blue Cross Blue Shield medical and dental coverage, vision insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) with generous match of 4%, life insurance, pet insurance, legal assistance, Identity theft protection, charitable and community service initiatives, progressive paid time-off policy, paid holidays and annual profit-sharing eligibility.We also have reallygoodcoffee and plenty of opportunities for overtime.
The Van Helper Associate assists the delivery driver with material delivered to job sites via pickup truck and or box van and pulls material for future deliveries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pre-pulling and loading orders accurately and efficiently.
- Ensures product is handled and stored in a clean, neat and organized manner.
- Executes core tasks in order to improve the customer experience.
- Follows processes to confirm all product is being delivered and follows protocol when an item is missing or refused.
- Assists driver with unloading materials and staging of the job site in the most convenient fashion for the customer.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School GED or equivalent
- Ability to obtain a Chauffeurs license, as requested.
- Familiarity with a variety of building products and/or building material industry experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and complete basic math.
- Able to successfully work in a team environment and be a self-starter.
- The ability to carry up to 50+lbs. and carry it 40 yards and/or up or down a flight of stairs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. Part-time applicants also welcome to apply; this is a great opportunity for students during the summer.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The Company is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.