At Delphi Technologies, we are dreamers who do. Our ideas inspire change. Our actions produce change. We collaborate, innovate, and execute with excellence, working hard to deliver a better drive today. And a better future, tomorrow.
Join our team. Impact the mobility transformation.
At Delphi Technologies we’re about the art of the possible. We make it possible to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. And now we are taking bold steps to do even more. We recently completed a spin-off into a Top 50 - Tier 1 automotive supplier with $4.5B in annual revenue, over 20K employees, with operations in 17 countries and doing business with customers in over 150 countries.
As a standalone company, Delphi Technologies is positioned for continued growth, the ability to develop more focused and distinct business models, and now has flexibility to pursue our unique strategic plans to capitalize on industry trends.
Delphi Technologies provides integration of full end-to-end gasoline and diesel engine management systems including fuel handling, fuel injection, combustion, electronic controls, test and validation capabilities, electric and hybrid electric vehicle power electronics, aftermarket and original equipment services. Delphi Technologies designs solutions to optimize powertrain power and performance, while helping customers meet new emissions and fuel economy regulations.
Join the Delphi Technologies team as we embark on this exciting transition and become an independent company with a passionate focus on innovative technologies and a commitment to make green possible.
Delphi Technologies rewards and advantages
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Competitive health benefits
- 401K with matching contribution
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
- Global manufacturing engineering process leader for product development program teams responsible for post-business award and pre-serial production program launch of new electrification product designs
- Owner of manufacturing system design for product, process and equipment throughout pre-production product design cycle
- Design, specify and release robust and manufacturable electrification product assembly, sub-assembly, printed circuit board assembly and component designs using established design standards – and, as necessary, create new manufacturing design standards
- Specify, design, source, procure, and qualify new assembly equipment, tooling and manufacturing facilities, and/or repurpose existing equipment and facilities, for new program launch or significant volume increase projects for global operations
- Create, specify, approve and/or release engineering documentation, including component/assembly prints and drawing, printed circuit board design requirements, process specification, peer reviews, equipment SOW, purchase requisitions, and equipment qualification plans
- Conduct pre-production prototype and validation builds in engineering proto lab operations
- Work with global PML operations staff, particularly plant new program launch leaders and manufacturing engineering, and other competencies in a collaborative environment to insure successful product launch into serial production operations
- Support new business pursuit Start Center activities by providing guidance for product design BOM and assembly sequence concepts, by providing manufacturing conversion estimate, and by providing equipment cost and utilization estimates.
- Engineering degree – ME, EE, MET
- Knowledge and experience with equipment operations – electronics assembly and mechanical assembly processes
- Ten or more years of manufacturing engineering product development/production process support
- Ability to travel internationally up to 25% time, including China visa
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with diverse workforce
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with Solidworks, NX or similar CAD tools
- Experience with rapid prototype processing and 3D printing tools
- 6-Sigma Greenbelt
- Shainin Red-X practitioner/apprentice
- Understanding of lean manufacturing concepts
- Understanding of DFM/DFA principals for electrification/power electronics product architectures
Candidates for positions with Delphi Technologies must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.