EHS seeks a qualified candidate for an Operations Analyst to support NSWCPD. A qualified candidate should have extensive knowledge and experience with the below:
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s level degree in an Engineering discipline, Physics or Mathematics and a Master’s level degree in Operations Research or Mathematics
Target Experience: Ten (10) years professional experience in operations research
The Operations Analyst shall provide analyst services for diverse issues such as top-level strategy,
planning, forecasting, resource allocation, performance measurement, and scheduling in order
to support NSWCPD Code 531’s Situational Awareness System to be installed aboard DDG,
CVN, CG, LPD and LHD ship classes. Areas of tasking and support shall include the following:
System Operations Analyst in Support of Shipboard Configuration and Testing shall
include but is not limited to the following tasking:
• Configuration management control of system hardware, software and documentation for
• Planning, resource allocation, and scheduling of Shipboard Configurations, Logistics, and
• Assistance in providing configuration version control using locally established forms,
templates, databases, and applications such as Excel, Word, Access, and Project.
- Full time, gov’t site, minimal travel anticipated
- US citizen & Secret Clearance Req’d.