This position provides high-level administrative support to the VP of IT Security Compliance and Technology, with an appropriate level of professionalism and attention to detail. In addition, the position is responsible for conducting research, preparing presentations, handling information requests, and performing administrative functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. This position requires communication and collaboration with other executive offices in the organization.
1. Provides reactive support to the VP of IT Security Coompliance and Technology, as needed.
2. Prepares the VP of IT Security Compliance and Technology’s office daily to include unlocking the office, printing daily schedule, and straightening the desk and work spaces.
3. Answers incoming calls on behalf of the VP of IT Security Compliance and Technology, takes messages and/or routes calls as appropriate, as needed.
4. Maintains the schedules for the VP of IT Security Compliance and Technology.
5. Processes all travel and expense reports in a timely and efficient manner on behalf of the VP of IT Security and Technology.
6. Reconciles monthly credit card statements for the VP of IT Security Compliance and Technology.
7. Opens and processes incoming mail for VP of IT Security Compliance and Technology; collects, organizes, routes and distributes incoming mail or other materials for executive department staff.
8. Maintains filing systems on behalf of the VP of IT Security Compliance and Technology.
9. Processes check requests, wires transfers, and other internal requisitions using appropriate forms.
10. Assists travel coordinator with travel preparations for the VP of IT Security Compliance and Technology, including, and not limited to: creating travel folders, completing the arrivals/departures form and room assignment sheet, preparing maps, finding lounge locations, researching for restaurants, collecting speaker/presenter biographies, and compiling a “Day-byDay” travel itinerary.
11. Assists with board meeting preparations including setup/dismantle of boardroom, errands, board reports, and other duties as assigned.
12. Organizes meeting and events, virtual or otherwise, and assists in planning and preparing agendas and meeting notes, as requested.
13. Conducts research and prepares departmental Policies and Procedures documentation.
14. Conducts Internet research, updates spreadsheets, and creates documents and visual presentations using a variety of applications.
15. Other duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities (if applicable):