The Loan Services Manager plans and directs the Bank’s post-closing servicing activities for mortgage, consumer and business loans from the loan booking to payoff.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Direct and manage a team responsible for major loan servicing functions such as loan booking and editing, rate changes, payment handling, loan advances, escrow and insurance, loan payoffs, file maintenance, loan statements and billing notices, loan reconciliations, and tax reporting.
• Provide functional direction, technical assistance and leadership to department personnel ensuring the growth and development of direct reports.
• Responsible for departmental budgeting, planning, and procedural change to ensure alignment with Bank objectives and policies.
• Lead innovation and develop better ways to support the Bank’s customers.
• Evaluate workflow and provide recommendations for improvements in efficiencies.
• Stay informed regarding pending business and regulatory changes and assess the potential impact of these changes on organizational processes.
• Review departmental reporting practices to ensure conformity with investor, company, and government requirements.
• Review vendor contracts and negotiate services and renewal terms.
• Provide direction in the handling of complex or unusual problems.
• Act as a primary resource for internal and external Bank audits and exams and respond to audit findings leading any procedural changes needed.
• Provide meaningful, timely and accurate management reporting regarding department activities and the Bank’s loan portfolio and systems.
• Is responsible for Bank escrow management and reporting ensuring deadlines are met while complying with federal regulations.
• Manage both daily and monthly balancing of accounts and reports.
What You Will Bring
• College degree in Business Administration and/or equivalent work experience.
• Comprehensive knowledge of lending laws, procedures, practices and markets.
• Typically requires seven or more years of experience in the industry and in managing employees.
• Accounting skills and / or statistical knowledge.
• An individual ideally will have extensive bank software knowledge and intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Suite programs.
• Ability to communicate both orally and written in a professional manner.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Exhibits strong leadership skills and judgement.
• Displays creativity and problem-solving ability.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Amazing company benefits. Details at https://incrediblebank.mybenefitsapp.com/
• Position is located at the 17th Ave branch in Wausau.