At Delphi Technologies, we are dreamers who do. Our ideas inspire change. Our actions produce change. We collaborate, innovate, and execute with excellence, working hard to deliver a better drive today. And a better future, tomorrow.
Join our team. Impact the mobility transformation.
At Delphi Technologies we’re about the art of the possible. We make it possible to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. And now we are taking bold steps to do even more. We recently completed a spin-off into a Top 50 - Tier 1 automotive supplier with $4.5B in annual revenue, over 20K employees, with operations in 17 countries and doing business with customers in over 150 countries.
As a standalone company, Delphi Technologies is positioned for continued growth, the ability to develop more focused and distinct business models, and now has flexibility to pursue our unique strategic plans to capitalize on industry trends.
Delphi Technologies provides integration of full end-to-end gasoline and diesel engine management systems including fuel handling, fuel injection, combustion, electronic controls, test and validation capabilities, electric and hybrid electric vehicle power electronics, aftermarket and original equipment services. Delphi Technologies designs solutions to optimize powertrain power and performance, while helping customers meet new emissions and fuel economy regulations.
Join the Delphi Technologies team as we embark on this exciting transition and become an independent company with a passionate focus on innovative technologies and a commitment to make green possible.
Delphi Technologies rewards and advantages
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Competitive health benefits
- 401K with matching contribution
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
- Design processes to manufacture and assemble GDi Pumps with high quality and low cost
- Create specifications and purchase new equipment to produce GDi pump assemblies.
- Perform testing and qualification for new machines to ensure capability to perform to specifications
- Propose cost reduction and quality improvements to GDi pump processes
- Support manufacturing plant during start-up phase of projects to resolve issues.
- Meet all targets for cost, quality, and timing for new GDi pump assembly lines
- Provide quotations for new business opportunities for GDi pumps
- High level of knowledge/expertise for machine mechanical design.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment with automated processes
- Flexibility to travel globally for 1-2 week assignments for training
- Good troubleshooting skills to solve complex problems
- Strong ability to work with others and provide training in diverse situations
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar with manual and automatic assembly systems
- Experience with laser welding machines
- Spanish language beneficial but not necessary
Candidates for positions with Delphi Technologies must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.