Are you looking for an amazing opportunity with a growing organization??
Do you have experience cleaning a healthcare facility?
Then look no further
Community First Health Centers is growing and we are currently looking for an exceptional Custodian to join our team!!!
Under the supervision of the Medical Clinic Practice Manager, you'll support the facility operations by cleaning all rooms, common areas and offices. This position will be located out of our New Haven medical facility located at 58144 Gratiot Avenue.
Daily responsibilities of our Custodian may include:
• Following cleaning schedule to ensure cleanliness of facility
• Laundering mop heads and cleaning towels of the Agency
• Safely and effectively use cleaning products and equipment
• Monitor and report equipment concerns and malfunctions to supervisor
• Maintain facility security system with minimal assistance
• Attends meetings as needed/directed
• Participation in quality improvement activities as needed/directed
• Other duties as assigned
This is a part time; 20 hours per week position.
Hours will be determined with the chosen candidates but will be gained between 2pm and 10pm Monday thru Friday.
Why work for Community First Health Centers?
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including;
• Bi-Weekly Competitive Pay
• 403(b) Thrift Savings Plan; 2% (up to 7%) annual salary employer contribution whether you participate or not!
• Generous Holiday and Vacation time
• Professional growth opportunities/cross training
• Employee Recognition and Assistance Programs
Community First Health Centers: Improving the quality of life for our community!!