Assist attorneys with preparing legal documents, researching to support a legal proceeding, or to initiate legal action.
- Drafting legal documents such as affidavits and client discovery
- Maintain documents in a paper and electronic filing system. Enter new information if necessary.
- Prepare legal documents, including briefs, motions, pleadings, appeals, and contracts.
-Electronic filing with courts
- Write case summaries for attorneys which include all relevant information.
- Maintain trial docket and ensure that attorneys have all necessary information before a trial date.
- Request documents as necessary.
- Maintain progress of cases on tracking chart.
- Contact clients as necessary.
- Calendar hearings and deadlines appropriately.
- Prepare mailings by stuffing envelopes with documents to be sent to client.
- Scan, print, copy, and file several documents pertaining to the case at hand.
All Full time employees receive a lucrative benefit package including Health, Dental, Vision, Orthodontia, STD, LTD, Life, 401K, and continuing educational opportunities.