Cadaret Grant is looking for a Data Analyst to join our Data Solutions team. At Cadaret Grant, we offer our employees the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations.
This position is responsible for various functions within Data Solutions Department, including assisting with research and support for processes, development and maintenance of reporting functionality, creation of regulatory and management reporting, and analyzing data discrepancies. The Data Analyst responsibilities will include research and support for the raw data received from various sources, along with testing and documenting production changes.
- Develop and manage reports for use by various internal departments.
- Creation of detailed reports as requested by both management and regulatory reporting requests.
- Provide research, support and resolution for all in-bound & out-bound files.
- Provide testing support for all in-bound and out-bound files.
- Review and resolution of account table discrepancies.
- Conduct research and supply comprehensive support for operational questions, including assistance related to processing and reporting.
- Initiation, follow up, testing and resolution of production tickets.
- Test and document changes thoroughly for appropriate auditing records.
- Quality review and documentation of payout testing to advisors on a cycle basis.
- Other duties assigned by management.
EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, business analytics, finance, or related field required.
- Demonstrated professional work history in business analytics, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Strong analytical abilities and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Excel.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, demonstrated high level of initiative.
- Must be able to perform a variety of analytical techniques to solve all types of problems in a timely manner.
- Ability to get to the root of the problem and fix the problem as a whole and not just on the surface.
- Provide suggestions on how to improve the processing and streamline functions within the department.
Cadaret Grant, a FINRA member and independent broker-dealer headquartered in Syracuse, New York, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Atria Wealth Solutions. Founded in 1985, Cadaret Grant serves nearly 750 financial advisors in over 450 branch offices with next-generation technology and support for their independent businesses. Cadaret Grant & Co. seeks employee candidates who are ambitious, dedicated, and spirited. Our collaborative culture offers community through shared goals and strong work ethics. To learn more about Cadaret Grant, please visit www.cadaretgrant.com.
Atria Wealth Solutions, Inc. (Atria) is a wealth management solutions holding company focused on delivering a clear path to the future of financial advice for financial professionals, financial institutions and their clients. Headquartered in New York City, Atria’s broker-dealer subsidiaries empower financial institutions and independent financial professionals with a sophisticated set of tools, services and capabilities that drive growth. Atria’s broker-dealer subsidiaries include CUSO Financial Services, LP, Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC, Cadaret Grant & Co., Inc., NEXT Financial Group, Inc. and Western International Securities, Inc. Atria’s subsidiaries together support nearly 2,500 financial professionals with more than $75 billion of assets under administration. For more information, please visit www.atriawealth.com.