Cambridge Management, Inc. specializes in the management of quality affordable housing communities. We currently manage more than 15,900 apartment homes in California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Louisiana, North Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia and Washington. We attribute our success to the skill, versatility, and integrity of our front-line staff. If you'd like to join a growing company where opportunities abound for talented individuals- apply today!
Cambridge Management, Inc. is looking for a Regional Manager. The Regional Manager is accountable for the operations of multiple sites in their region. The purpose of the Regional Manager is to effectively manage multiple site activities and available resources in order to accomplish regional objectives as set forth by the Director of Property Management and property ownership.
Why work for us:
Our benefits package offers Medical, Dental and Vision, 401K with employer match, Life Insurance, Long-Term disability, PTO includes 7 paid holidays, paid vacation/sick leave. We also offer bonus potential and encourage employee growth opportunities. Cambridge strives for a friendly, "Can Do" environment for our employees.
About the position:
In conjunction with the Director of PM, the Regional Manager will assist in formulation of budgets for each upcoming calendar year. The Regional Manager is responsible for coaching each property manager in their region to adhere to the established budget guidelines throughout the year.
The Regional Manager ensures that all rents are collected when due, and posted in a timely manner. Makes sure that all bank deposits are made immediately and deposits are reported to the corporate office on a daily basis.
- Review the Aged AP Reports to assure all Accounts Payable are handled according to company policy.
- Review Delinquency weekly, to assure collection efforts are handled according to company policy.
- Ensure any delinquent Residents have gone to eviction.
- Ensure all water collections are up to date.
Hires, terminates, trains, motivates and supervises all management staff at each site in order to achieve operational goals of each assigned property. This includes new employee orientation, annual performance reviews, instructing and advising on-site staff of employee procedures and guidelines.
Conducts on-going training with management staff; e.g., leasing paperwork, workplace safety, and any other type of training that may be needed on a daily basis. Review quarterly all Grace Hill training requirements for all site personnel.
- Ensures that lease files are complete and that all lease related documents are executed properly.
- Attends scheduled corporate management meetings.
- Maintains records on all aspects of management activity on a quarterly basis.
- Submits required reports to Director of PM as scheduled.
- Maintain positive customer service attitude.
- Initiate and implement and/or approve policies/procedures to maintain resident communications; e.g., complaints, service requests, etc.
- Ensure each property in the region is maintained to Cambridge Management Inc. standards.
- Physically walk and inspect each property at least twice per month.
- Reviews all Preventative Maintenance, Service Order, and Capital Reports with Maintenance Supervisor prior to submission to Director of PM.
- Review market surveys quarterly or as needed and provide trend report information.
- Maintains awareness of market/industry conditions and trends via trade publications, professional organizations.
- Assure all required advertising/marketing is occurring according to current budget guidelines and needs.
- Report all liability and property incidents to the corporate office immediately.
- Ensures that all workers' compensation claims are reported and proper paperwork is completed via the Cambridge Management company policy.