Good, Clean, Sanitized Fun!
Provide friendly and courteous service to all Guests that are gaming. Must understand basic technical aspects of the games and the machines and have the ability to provide appropriate service and explanations to the Guests. Work as a team with other Associates to provide optimal Guest Satisfaction, while maintaining accuracy throughout all phases of the interaction and following gaming regulations.
MEETING PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Responsibilities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability needed to effectively execute this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Maintains a professional, friendly and courteous atmosphere providing the Guests with a pleasant gaming experience.
- Responsible for the game protection throughout the gaming areas.
- Ensure that gaming area is clean and comfortable for the Guests, including temperature, sound levels, and safety issues.
- Monitor all gaming equipment ensuring that it is functioning properly, and communicate concerns in the appropriate fashion.
- Understand the technical and gaming aspects of the process and equipment, to complete all service functions and processes properly and efficiently.
- Know and comply with all department and company internal controls and procedures. Accountable for all assigned company assets, and must verify funds appropriately and ensure necessary authorizations.
- Promote an environment of teamwork with all casino Associates and treat everyone with mutual respect and courtesy.
- Must adhere to policies or performance of duties to ensure ongoing Title 31/BSA compliance.
- Responsible for following all relevant DGR’s.
- Ensure accuracy and completion of all signatory paperwork specific to your game.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all options available regarding different Bingo packages available and communicate those options to guests, as needed, in a comprehensible, professional manner.
- Verify all winning combinations through established system of operations.
- Keep accurate record of all games, cash payouts, and paper sales in order to perform end of shift accounting.
- Assist Guest with clarification of game rules and other aspects of the games.