Skills & Requirements
The "Need to Haves"
In addition to a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Information Systems, candidates must have the following core skills and experience:
- At least 5 years of experience with ASP.Net, .NET Core, C#
- At least 5 years of experience with databases, preferably Sql Server
- At least 2 years of experience with any SPA - Angular/AngularJS/React/VUE
- At least 1 year of experience with NoSql database
- Source control system experience
- Problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of n-tier and OOP
The ideal candidate will have experience in one or more of these technologies, but more importantly, have the desire to learn and eventually master the rest.
- Solr/Lucene, Elastic Search
- CSS/Sass/Bootstrap/Material design
- StructureMap or other IOC
- Entity Framework or other ORM
- Queuing technology
- DevOps experience (Azure/AWS)
You get to be an integral part of a small, bright team. You get to pair-program with some of the best developers in the industry. Sounds good so far? There's more.
VertMarkets' offers a generous compensation package. In addition to a competitive salary, you'll enjoy:
• Paid overtime
• Medical/vision/prescription/dental coverage for you and your family
• 100% company-paid short- and long-term disability insurance
• 100% company-paid life insurance
• 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%
• 15 vacation days
• 6 personal days
• 13 company-paid holidays
• Smoke-free environment
• Casual dress
• Ability to work from home
• Flexible Scheduling
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY.
WE MAY CONSIDER EXCEPTIONAL H1-B VISAS CANDIDATES.
VertMarkets, a leader in e-commerce solutions, is an online sales and marketing resource for suppliers of all sizes. VertMarkets' 70 industry-specific online marketplaces connect suppliers with buyers looking for the latest products, services, and applications.
Ph: (215) 675-1800