Mandatory Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Qualifications:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work on a regularly assigned, rotation or call back basis to provide continuity of medical services during evenings, nights holidays, and weekends.
- Knowledge of Medical Staff Bylaws, Rules and Regulations and comply with all requirements for appointment and maintain status as an active member of the medical staff.
- Ability to work as a team member and develop productive and cooperative working relationships with all members of the health care team.
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to cultural and language differences.
- Ability to use Electronic Medical Records.
- Ability to meet the criteria for Credentialing and Privileging in accordance with the FDIHB Medical Staff Bylaws.
- A record of satisfactory performance in all prior and current employment as evidenced by positive employment references from previous and current employers.