• Sixteen years of age (min)
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong desire to work with the elderly
• Must be English literate and possess strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
• Valid WI Drivers License
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Previous experience in long term care
• CPR certification
• First Aid Certification
COGNITIVE OR MENTAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB
Requires reading, writing, mathematics, drawing conclusions from written or computer generated materials, making decisions from limited information, reporting information, public contact, routine handling multiple priorities, making non-routine or unexpected judgments, reasoning, applying procedures, implementing recommendations by coordinating persons and/or other resources.
LEVEL OF SUPERVISION
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF THE JOB
See attached Description of Physical Demands for this position.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB, DEPARTMENTAL EXPECTATIONS
1. Collects data to assist in the Assessment Process documentation.
2. Facilitates daily events and programming to meet the needs to the residents.
3. Performs one on one interaction to enhance quality of life.
4. Implements Plan of Care.
5. Assists with development of activity programming.
6. Other duties: Completes all other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL BEHAVIORS OF THE EMPLOYEE
It is the expectation that the employee complies with applicable standards of behavior and conduct, including but not limited to, standards of conduct, customer services standards, and professional code of ethics.