At Delphi Technologies, we are dreamers who do. Our ideas inspire change. Our actions produce change. We collaborate, innovate, and execute with excellence, working hard to deliver a better drive today. And a better future, tomorrow.
Join our team. Impact the mobility transformation.
At Delphi Technologies we’re about the art of the possible. We make it possible to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. And now we are taking bold steps to do even more. We recently completed a spin-off into a Top 50 - Tier 1 automotive supplier with $4.5B in annual revenue, over 20K employees, with operations in 17 countries and doing business with customers in over 150 countries.
As a standalone company, Delphi Technologies is positioned for continued growth, the ability to develop more focused and distinct business models, and now has flexibility to pursue our unique strategic plans to capitalize on industry trends.
Delphi Technologies provides integration of full end-to-end gasoline and diesel engine management systems including fuel handling, fuel injection, combustion, electronic controls, test and validation capabilities, electric and hybrid electric vehicle power electronics, aftermarket and original equipment services. Delphi Technologies designs solutions to optimize powertrain power and performance, while helping customers meet new emissions and fuel economy regulations.
Join the Delphi Technologies team as we embark on this exciting transition and become an independent company with a passionate focus on innovative technologies and a commitment to make green possible.
HR Internship with responsibility for interfacing with employee's day to day inquiries implementing actions required
- Execute employee Workday transactions
- Plan & manage employee engagement activities
- Create employee communications for TVs, emails, etc.
- Participate in New Hire On-boarding
- Maintain and update HR reports
- Create presentations for HR topics
- Coordinate Employee Development activities Assist with campus recruitment activities
- Coordinate Intern Program
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in MS Office Suite
- Highly motivated and self driven
- Quick at learning processes
- Skilled at creating presentation slides
- Skilled with gathering and analyzing data
- Works well in fast-paced environment
- Passionate about people
- Self-motivated and driven
Candidates for positions with Delphi Technologies must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.