At Delphi Technologies, we are dreamers who do. Our ideas inspire change. Our actions produce change. We collaborate, innovate, and execute with excellence, working hard to deliver a better drive today. And a better future, tomorrow.
Join our team. Impact the mobility transformation.
At Delphi Technologies we’re about the art of the possible. We make it possible to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. And now we are taking bold steps to do even more. We recently completed a spin-off into a Top 50 - Tier 1 automotive supplier with $4.5B in annual revenue, over 20K employees, with operations in 17 countries and doing business with customers in over 150 countries.
As a standalone company, Delphi Technologies is positioned for continued growth, the ability to develop more focused and distinct business models, and now has flexibility to pursue our unique strategic plans to capitalize on industry trends.
Delphi Technologies provides integration of full end-to-end gasoline and diesel engine management systems including fuel handling, fuel injection, combustion, electronic controls, test and validation capabilities, electric and hybrid electric vehicle power electronics, aftermarket and original equipment services. Delphi Technologies designs solutions to optimize powertrain power and performance, while helping customers meet new emissions and fuel economy regulations.
Join the Delphi Technologies team as we embark on this exciting transition and become an independent company with a passionate focus on innovative technologies and a commitment to make green possible.
- Hours: 20 hours per week (or less if requested/required). Schedule is flexible, please complete questionnaire regarding availability when applying.
- Pay: $13.50/hour, paid twice per month. Hours paid for previous pay period (i.e. time worked from the 1st – 15th will be paid on the last day of the month)
- In this entry level position, workers will assist with tasks related to light assembly of fuel injectors this includes: tear down, cleaning and re-assembly of injection bodies, packaging, inspection, etc.
- For the cleaning, Operators will put the different components in various machines such as: start the machine, and then remove them and put them in the appropriate area
- The ability to stand 85% on a four hour shift is needed.
- Ability to lift at least 20 lbs
- Ability to pass hair follicle drug test and background checks
- Utilize Kaizen and continuous improvement techniques to follow and improve current processes
- High School Diploma or GED or actively working toward a High School Diploma or GED
- Mechanical aptitude
- Good attendance record
Traits we seek:
- Curiously investigate everything – ability to solve problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively
- Lead with confidence – thought leaders who empower those around them
- Learn by doing – an entrepreneurial mindset that’s driven by hands-on experimentation
- Embrace resilience – seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow
Candidates for positions with Delphi Technologies must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.