Join the Team!
Crystal Mountain is seeking paid interns for the 2020/2021 Winter Season. An intern at Crystal Mountain will enjoy beautiful Northern Michigan while learning about the hospitality industry at a nationally recognized ski resort. Expect to work at least 35 hours a week for the duration of the internship in a fast-paced team environment and assist with various duties as needed. On-site housing is available to interns who are receiving college credit for their experience.
Internships can be tailored to specific interests in areas including but not limited to:
• Lift Operations
• Ski Equipment Mechanics
• Slope/Trail Grooming
• Ski and Snowboard Instruction
• Ticket Sales and Equipment Rentals
• Risk & Safety Management
• 3 to 6 months of customer service experience is preferred, on-the-job training will be provided.
• Must be enrolled in college coursework related to Hospitality
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have a valid driver's license and have personal transportation
• Must be guest oriented and have good communication skills
This position is currently accepting applications.