Are you looking for an opportunity to help others?
Are you committed to providing excellent customer service in every interaction?
Then look no further......................
Community First Health Centers is currently looking for an exceptional Clinic Data Support Specialist to join our team!!
Under the supervision of the Medical Clinic Practice Manager, you'll assist with coordinating patient care within the clinic environment. This position will be located out of our New Haven medical facility located at 58144 Gratiot Avenue.
Daily responsibilities of our Clinic Data Support Specialist may include:
- Promotes and maintains awareness of Agency programs, services and activities
- Keep patients informed of their health care needs; work with patients to positively participate in established treatment(s) and follow up care
- Generate reports using our EMR system and/or AZARA for all Agency sites including PVP, colorectal cancer screening, no show(s) and/or alert closure report(s)
- Identify missed opportunities with P2P for all sites and direct trust
- Establish relationships with referral specialist office(s) to facilitate implementation of P2P communication(s)
- Maintain communication between medical staff, patient(s) and insurer(s)
- Assist with patient referral(s) based on requirement(s) of insurance and HMO companies
- Assist patient(s) with setting up referral(s) and/or diagnostic testing
- Complete all prior authorization(s) for referral(s) and/or diagnostic testing
- Participate in quality improvement activities as needed/directed
- Perform outreach to patient(s) for annual health risk assessment based on payer gaps in care notices and/or other gaps in care purposes at request of Practice or Program Manager
- Other duties as assigned
This is a part time; 24 hours per week opportunity.
Hours will be gained Monday thru Friday and schedule will be set with new hire.
Why work for Community First Health Centers?
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including;
- Bi-Weekly Competitive Pay
- 403(b) Thrift Savings Plan; 2% (up to 7%) annual salary employer contribution whether you participate or not!
- Generous Holiday and Vacation time
- Professional growth opportunities/cross training
- Employee Recognition Program
Community First Health Centers: Improving the quality of life for our community!!