MST-PSB Therapists provide intensive, in-home and community-based MST therapy services to children and their families throughout Cuyahoga (and sometimes Lorain) County.
Multisystemic Therapy for Problem Sexual Behavior (MST/PSB) is a clinical adaptation of Multisystemic Therapy that is targeted to adolescents who have committed sexual offenses and demonstrated other problem behaviors. MST/PSB has been proven effective at decreasing problem sexual and other antisocial behaviors and out-of-home placements. MST/PSB is an intensive, ecological intervention that is directed at youth and their families, with the collaboration of community based resources such as caseworkers, probation/parole officers, and school professionals.
MST Therapists are provided training and supervision in a wide variety of models and techniques with CEU and licensing support documentation to include structural family therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, solution-focused therapy, motivational interviewing, behavior modification, couples therapy, communication therapy, problem sexual behavior therapy, and contingency management treatment among others.
THINK ABOUT IT— would you like to:
- Have a caseload of no more than 5 clients and their families?
- Earn a competitive salary, with incentives offered quarterly?
- The flexibility to make your own scheduling arrangements based on client and your availability?
- Be provided with enough CEUs annually to renew your license– for FREE?
- Be provided an all-expenses-paid 5-day trip to train in Multisystemic Therapy (MST), AND the PSB adaptation?
- Obtain hours & hours of group supervision and additional individual career supervision per year?
- Paid generous mileage for work related driving?
- Do you want to be part of a strong supportive close-knit, “Whatever-It-Takes” Award Winning team with a history of great outcomes? Are you a motivated self-starter who likes meeting your own personal and professional goals, and have a desire to earn incentives for going above and beyond? If you answered yes please consider joining us!
- $2,500 Sign-On Bonus available for qualified licensed candidates for first two years
- Federal rate mileage reimbursement
- MST Therapists are full–time Master’s-level staff with LPC/LSW or highly skilled Bachelor’s-level LSW staff, ability to gain independent licensure a plus.
- Ability to interact with parents and children in emotionally challenging circumstances on a daily basis.
- Applicants with past experience in community-based services, family counseling, corrections, case management, child protective case work, or crisis management services are preferred.
Benefits: At Applewood Centers we pride ourselves in having a collaborative culture and team environment found throughout our programs. Our Core Values help set the goals and expectations of our employees. We value our employees and their commitment to our mission and offer competitive benefits including:
- A competitive salary
- Dental insurance
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Domestic partner benefits
- 403(b) plan
- Life insurance
- Paid long-term disability
Other benefits of working at Applewood Centers include:
- A friendly, professional and appreciated staff
- Working with a team committed to the well-being of others
- Career growth
- Staff recognition
- Year round free CEU trainings
- Northeast Ohio is a great place to live and work http://www.neoisgreat.com/
About Applewood Centers: From our roots as a school, an orphanage and a guidance clinic, through our evolution to the large behavioral health and social service organization we are today, our services for children and families have spanned over 175 years. In the early days, we schooled and cared for approximately 25 children. Today we serve nearly 6,000 children and their families each year. Our Mission is to foster solutions for children, youth and families. Applewood Centers’ vision is to be a leader in improving the lives of children in Ohio by providing high quality behavioral healthcare and out-of-home services for children and their families.
For more information on our agency and the services we provide, we invite you to visit us at www.applewoodcenters.org.