NetTranscripts is looking to work with individuals who have three or more year's experience relevant to verbatim transcription of insurance audio recordings.
Prior verbatim transcription is required, as well as having done interview transcriptions (multiple speakers). We are looking for typists that have had experience transcribing for an insurance company, law enforcement agency, courts, or a law office. You must be computer savvy and able to learn new programs quickly. All work is completed within our all-in-one transcription platform. Transcriptionists will receive audio recordings and will transcribe the audio, verbatim, to 98% accuracy.
We are looking for a dedicated pool of contractors who can consistently complete 40+ audio minutes per day, 5 days per week.
BENEFITS OF INDEPENDENT CONTRACTING
1. Work on your own schedule
2. Set your own goals for how many hours you want to work.
3. Grow your business at your own pace
4. Have open access to work 24/7
THE NITTY GRITTY:
In addition to what is listed above:
1. You must be an American citizen residing in the USA **Note: Due to legislative restrictions, residents of California, Illinois and Massachusetts are not eligible for this opportunity
2. You must be able to pass a full criminal background
3. English must be your first language
4. You must be able to type 75 WPM
5. You must have stellar grammar skills and be very detail-oriented
6. Be able to produce a transcript that is at least 98% accurate
7. Work on a PC with Microsoft Windows 10, a minimum 8 GB of RAM and a version of Microsoft Office that has Word (you should be very proficient) and Excel (open & view only)
8. Be an effective communicator through email
9. Have or be willing to purchase noise-canceling headphones and an Infinity USB-2 foot pedal
10. Have a high-speed Internet connection (minimum 15Mbps and can effectively stream a YouTube video). You must use Chrome v70+ as your web browser.
11. Be proficient at research on the Internet
12. Be able to meet posted deadlines
13. Be computer savvy; able to learn new programs quickly and independently
14. Be able to work with and implement various Style Guides/self-motivated
15. Willing to learn other client-specific guidelines to take work from other accounts.
1. Submit your resume and application
2. Complete an assessment process to demonstrate your transcription and proofreading skills
3. Start completing work and getting $$$
If you reside in California, Illinois, and Massachusetts you are not eligible for this opportunity.
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://NetTranscripts.appone.com