Trump Winery in Charlottesville, Virginia is looking for a Temporary Customer Service Representative to join our Marketing team. This individual will be a first point of contact for guests across the estate in person, over the phone, and through digital correspondence. This position directly reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing but works closely with the General Manager and other department managers. This is a temporary role and is expected to begin in early October, and will continue through end of the calendar year, ending in late December of 2020.
Title: Temporary Customer Service Representative
Location: Trump Winery - 20 minutes south of Downtown Charlottesville
- Provide information by answering questions and requests: generate response to routine inquiries via mail and email, handle customer calls, schedule appointments, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments as requested
- Maintain a professional attitude with all employees, customers and vendors
- Provide assistance as needed completing and collaborating on projects/tasks
- Complete sales, refunds, and resolves other customer service issues
- Schedule group reservations, send confirmation email, and ensure food orders are placed
- Assist with various Marketing and Wine Club activities as needs arise, including editing and proofing email campaigns, processing Wine Club shipments, and answering Wine Club inquiries
- Work with Marketing team to update internal and external collateral including but not limited to: email templates to coordinate and standardize all customer service responses, press kits, sales pieces, wine club correspondence, Tasting Room menus, and Estate materials
- Respond (electronic and telephonic) to customer inquiries to effectively and graciously resolve customer service issues including but not limited to: emails, online reviews (Google, TripAdvisor, Yelp, Expedia/Lodging partners), and phone calls.
- Must work well in an environment of rapidly changing priorities
- Be a quick learner with the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor under pressure, solve problems in a creative manner
- Clear understanding of day to day office operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Frequently sits, stands, walks, uses hands to finger, feel or handle, talks or hear
- Exemplary interpersonal skills; commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Strong computer skills, notably Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, any experience with CRM/POS a plus
- Ability to wear multiple hats and switch gears often and as needs arise
Eric Trump Wine Manufacturing, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other categories protected by federal, state, and local law.
Eric Trump Wine Manufacturing, LLC participates in the E-Verify Program (Identity and Employment Eligibility Verification) and uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Este Empleador participa en E-Verify (VerificaciÃ³n de Documentos de Identidad y Elegibilidad de Empleo).